IEC’s Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) payload configuration options offer maximum flexibility to meet a wide range of tactical surveillance missions. All sensors are contained in weather-tight, IP-67 LRU enclosures, while IEC’s newest system designs offer field-replacement capability for sensor payloads. This means that a FLIR system can be reconfigured with new payloads for changing missions, and that maintenance and updates are quick and simple.
- TOW style V-Clamp mechanism with blind mate keyed connectors requiring no tools or cables for install and removal
- User selectable visual and thermal imaging channels with multiple video outputs
- Variety of thermal and visual lens options from 58 degrees HFOV to <0.5 degrees HFOV thermal and <0.14 degrees visual
- Cooled and Uncooled thermal detectors
- Auto/manual thermal focus
- Continuous optical zoom lenses for both cooled and uncooled cameras
- Visual optical/digital zoom
- GPS position, vector compass overlay on video stream
- Environmentally sealed/dry nitrogen purged
- Independently tested per MIL-STD-810-F/G
Looking for additional information about infrared thermal imaging cameras? Contact us today.
PHONE (440) 234-8000